How to choose the good door lock?
1. look at the lock implementation standards
Countries have very strict standard regulations for room locks, so the quality of imported products is relatively high. We can feel the quality of locks in general. Generally speaking, good feel locks are of relatively high quality; lock bodies cannot be exposed. The tip of the tip is easy to injure, especially the end of the lock handle of the lock, the three corners of the lock tongue and the lock body; the lock spring is easy to open, the sensitivity is high, and the service life is long. The lock also has various styles. Be careful to keep in line with the style of the interior door.
2. look at the lock material
The door lock material on the market is basically divided into stainless steel, copper and zinc alloy. Stainless steel has high strength, strong corrosion resistance and no discoloration. It is the best lock material; copper is more versatile, with superior mechanical properties and high price; high quality zinc alloy door locks is strong and wear resistant, corrosion resistant and easy to form. Mostly used for mid-range locks.
3. Look again at the surface treatment of the lock
The surface treatment is roughly divided into electroplating, spraying and coloring. The locks form a dense protective film on the surface of the product through surface treatment, which acts as anti-corrosion and anti-rust, making the lock more beautiful and durable. The dense protective film is also a standard for measuring the quality of locks. The locks of good quality are mostly plated, the coating is fine and smooth, even and moderate, the color is bright, and there are no signs of bubbles, rust and oxidation.
Choose the good door lock and then see if it is the right door lock for your home.
1. The place where the lock is used. That is consider using it on a street front door, hall door, room, bathroom or passageway to select a product that suits the desired function.
2. The environment, conditions and requirements for the use of the door lock. Buying high security door lock should consider the advantages and disadvantages of the use environment, such as dry humidity, door structure, thickness, left or right door, inner door or outer door to prevent buying the wrong product.
3. Coordination of the lock and the decorative environment. Buy a lock according to your own preferences, the product should be considered in the coordination and matching of its living room should be consistent.
4, consider the situation of family members, buy locks to consider whether there are elderly, children or disabled people in the home, choose the products that are convenient for him or her.
5. Consider economic affordability. In combination with the family's economic situation, the economy can afford to buy high-end products, and the economy is less than ideal. The products with lower grades can be selected. However, if you choose high-grade or low-grade products, you must consider whether the strength of the production enterprise is strong and whether the quality is high. Stable, it is recommended to choose products with well-known enterprises to avoid causing financial losses and unnecessary troubles and troubles for daily life.